- Thank you for your amazing talk at Mother's Together during that very sentimental week of Thanksgiving. You touched all of us with your amazing life journey and musical talent.
- I love my CD's and appreciate all you have done to bring joy and a divine perspective to our mothers.
Krista Potvin - Coordinator, Mothers Together, Menlo Park Presbyterian Church
Paige Eaves - Pastor, United Methodist Church, La Crescenta, CA
- Bree’s testimony and music are personal and powerful. My congregation connected with her struggles, especially a couple of our young adults who are living with disabilities.
- We had thought carefully about the timing of her program as a part of our worship, but when Bree’s concert was over, we realized that we could have listened to her much longer! Thanks, Bree, for making our first Sunday after Easter a testimony to Christ in our midst.
- To hear Bree Noble speak is simply a treasure. Her message is so uplifting and her lifelong reliance on the Lord is evident in the joy that exudes from her. It was extraordinary to see the impact she had on our group when she began to share herself through song.
- Bree has a God given gift and she held our attention from start to finish. As a member of a MOPS group for several years now, she is the first speaker who received a standing ovation. Bree Noble is truly a blessing!"
Kristine Stepanovich - MOPS Co-ordinator for Sierra Madre Contregational MOPS
Today’s speaker was most encouraging
Healing waters was such a beautiful expression of seeing God and yearning for him. It brought a tear to my eyes.
What a blessing to be able to sing like she does. Her own songs are great! Wonderful testimony.
Thank you, Bree! You were so clear. I’m sure some can see more clearly because you were here.
Excellent speaker. The words to Healing Waters are an amazing blessing.
Such a blessing to be here today! What a wonderful testimony. God bless you.
Speaker/Singer was outstanding.
Thank you for a lovely day. Bree, you’re awesome!
I was truly touched by your testimony. With God, all things are possible. Your voice is beautiful.
You, my dear sweet lady, are indeed blessed and do is your message and we are blessed to hear your beautiful voice and writing talent. In His precious love, Kay.
Katie Meyer (chair) and other attendees - Christian Women's Connection Shingle Springs, CA
"Bree's music and message touched the hearts of so many in our
congregation. She understands what it means to use our God given gifts
to share the good news, and her message was one of courage and
inspiration as she has overcome the many challenges in her life. Her
songs reached across the wide span of generations in our church, and her
band provided excellent music for our all church barbecue. Our church
looks forward to having Bree join us again."
Karl Stuckenberg - Pastor, United Methodist Church Newport Center
- We really enjoyed Bree's ministry to us here at Modesto Free Methodist Church. Bree attended the Modesto Free Methodist Church as a youth and comes from a committed and mature Christian family in the neighborhood of the church. She was easy to work into the worship services, willing to do a few songs or a whole concert. Her music is moving and God has really gifted her with a beautiful voice. We could sense the Spirit ministering through her. I highly recommend her ministry.
Pastor Dr. Brock Hoyer - Pastor of Free Methodist Church, Modesto, CA
"Bree brings many things to her music ministry. She has a wonderful voice, tremendous range, and is a consummate professional. Her songs come from the heart, from authentic life experiences, and from her deep Christian faith. Bree shares her music and testimony from a place of tremendous honesty. She brings an important Christian witness without being "preachy".
Doug Hodson - Senior Pastor, United Methodist Church, Glendora, CA